Real Estate-Residential & Commercial
Providing you and your family excellence in service ...
''Why do I enjoy the Real Estate profession so much? It's because every day, I get to use my years of experience to help my clients succeed. I believe my clients' happiness depends on my expertise and my ability to get results. I realize that even though real estate is a business, it's also about people and their lives. My concern is for my clients' well being. It is my desire to provide you professional service with integrity ... to earn your trust and confidence and to realize your needs through active and responsible communication. Always happy to help ...''
On a personal note ...
My husband, Carl, and I are very proud parents of three. We boast years of education, degrees and successful careers just within the ranks of our family. These careers range from education to engineering to science & computers! Wow! And now we celebrate the hopes and aspirations of a new generation - our six grandchildren with interests in music, soccer, football, golf, gymnastics, Scouting ... Yes, life is good!
Family is very important to Carl and me. And for the past many years, our life has been centered around the goals and aspirations of each member. Carl is also an Associate Broker with #1 Properties and together we support one another. Carl and I share a team spirit ... we're a team and our family's a team!
Serving your needs in Real Estate ...
With over thirty years of successful experience as a homemaker, parent and community volunteer, Sandee brings to the Real Estate profession the sincerest desire to help her clients realize their housing needs. Sandee is not only professional and caring, but also exhibits the energy and commitment to you and the real estate transaction. Whether buying or selling, Sandee's knowledge and expertise are there working for you.
• Licensed Realto and Associate Broker since 1995
• Member of the Wyoming and National Associations of REALTOR
• Graduate of the REALTO Institute (GRI)
• Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
• e-Pro Certified
• Past President Cheyenne Board of REALTOR -- Director, Vice President, Chair of Membership, Education and Public Relations Committees, Co-Chair State Convention
• Charter Chair for Realto Family Fund; currently serving as Trustee.
• Member First United Methodist Church - also served as Worship Committee member and Chair; Board of Trustees, and currently Bridge Team Leader for Building Campaign.
• Cheyenne Chamber of Commerce
• Cheyenne Women's Civic League
• President, Chapter BA P.E.O. (Philanthropic & Educational Orgazniation) - also served as Vice President, Corresponding Secretary, Bed & Breakfast Chair
6106 Yellowstone Road
Cheyenne, Wyoming 82009 United States